- Saturday | January 20, 2024 to Sunday | January 21, 2024
- All Day
Theme: “Openness, Transparency, and Accountability in Laboratory animal experimentation: The unmet need”
Date: 20th and 21st January 2024
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Sri Lanka Association for Laboratory Animal Science (SLALAS) invites local and foreign scientists to submit abstracts to be considered for presentation at the 11th Scientific Sessions and International Conference to be held on the 20th and 21st of January 2024.
- All participants at the Scientific Sessions must be registered (Members – LKR 5500, Non-members – LKR 6500, Undergraduates – LKR 4000, and foreign delegates – USD 55)
- The Presenting Author may be a member of SLALAS (Life/ Regular/ Student) or if not must obtain Session membership (LKR 5500)
- The abstract, consent form, and ethical clearance letter (if applicable) must be submitted. In the absence of all required documents, the abstract will be rejected. Abstracts must be prepared according to the guidelines given.
- SLALAS will communicate on matters related to the respective abstract only with the Corresponding Author as indicated in the attached consent form.
- On the request of the reviewers, a two (2) page-extended abstract may be requested from the corresponding Author where the scientific material given cannot be assessed based on the submitted short abstract.
- In the event, an author is unable to make the presentation due to ill health or any other valid reason, the President shall be notified in writing prior to the day of the presentation (on the day of the presentation in the event of an emergency) and a co-author shall then be allowed to make the presentation.
- Abstracts must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st August 2023
- If an accepted abstract is not presented (oral or poster) at the Sessions, the Corresponding Author will not be allowed to present any paper at the SLALAS sessions for a period of three years, unless the reason/s for not presenting has been accepted by the Executive Committee.
- The decision of the SLALAS Executive Committee shall be final on any matter related to abstracts.
Abstract submission guidelines – https://slalas.lk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Guidelines-for-abstract-submission-SLALAS-2023.docx